On Tuesday 24 January 2006 19:04, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> Hi Dave!
>
> On Tue 24 Jan 2006 21:55, Dave Feustel wrote:
> > There is a powerpoint presentation attached that does not display.
> > One slide does display, but it is screwed up. Does Kpresenter work?

> 1) You forgot to attach the file. KMail's missing attachment detector might be
> interesting for you.

I get a lot of false alarms from kmail about attachments.

> 2) KPresenter works. Support for PowerPoint files seems not to be very good,
> but that does not mean KPresenter doesn't work.

Kpresenter puts up interesting windows. I don't know how to make
thing work. The Handbook may not be there - it takes a loooong time
to parse and apply the stylesheet - probably yet another sign that I
need to upgrade my 8-year-old computer for a nice new AMD64 dual
core system.

> 3) Bugs should be reported to bugs.kde.org. Not all developers read kde-devel.

I don't know yet whether it's a bug or a Darn Slow Computer.

--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"