--===============1891724153==

--nextPart4404104.9es6RgtipS

Hello I installed KDE 3.5 from svn branch of 3 days ago. I installed=20
konversation and I think I found a bug, but I need to know if it happen als=
o=20
to someone else.
If I connect to the IRC server: crypto.azzurra.org on port 9999 enabling SS=
L .=20
I get an autosigned cert, so I ask for infomation and than I cannot close=20
that dialog anymore. I click on "Close" button and it closes and reopen=20
itself. So the only way to exit from it is killing konversation (0.18). I=20
used konversation 0.18 and KDE 3.4.3 and it doesn't happened, so I think it=
's=20
a new kdelibs 3.5 svn bug.
Can someone confirm me it before I send a bug report?
Giovanni
=2D-=20
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.14.4