--===============0490609309==

------=_Part_6041_8859411.1134991058769

Thanks for the followup! Yes, everything I report will contain a contain a
patch against SVN. That was my primary intention in setting up the build
system. I am confused though at reporting to kde-core-devel list, isn't tha=
a read only list unless you already have an SVN account?

Thanks,

Greg
-

On 12/19/05, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Gregory Hayes wrote:
> >While I am certain this is the nature of the
> >unstable branch itself, I had to wonder if there was anything useful to
> > be done as far as reporting and fixing bugs to this point.

> At this point, you only report them if you also include a patch that fixe=

> it. And this will happen at most twice, for then you'll probably have an
> SVN account and will be asked to commit directly, instead of reporting
> it.
>
> And you also won't report it to bugs.kde.org, but to
> kde-core-devel@kde.org.

------=_Part_6041_8859411.1134991058769

Thanks for the followup! Yes, everything I report will contain a contai=
n a patch against SVN. That was my primary intention in setting up the buil=
d system. I am confused though at reporting to kde-core-devel list, isn't t=
hat a read only list unless you already have an SVN account?

Thanks,

Greg
-

On=
12/19/05, Thiago Macieira < "mailto:thiago@kde.org">thiago@kde.org> wrote:
ss=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); marg=
in: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Gregory Hayes wrote:
>While I am certain this is the nature of the
>>unstable branch itself, I had to wonder if there was anything useful t=
> be done as far as reporting and fixing bugs to this point.

At this point, you only report them if you also include a patch that fi=
xes
it. And this will happen at most twice, for then you'll probably hav=
e an
SVN account and will be asked to commit directly, instead of report=
ing

it.

And you also won't report it to rg">bugs.kde.org, but to
k=
de-core-devel@kde.org.

------=_Part_6041_8859411.1134991058769--