--===============1250158265==

------=_Part_5389_5906053.1134982826153

Hello,

Recently I set up a fully automated build environment on FC4 for qt-copy,
artsd, kedlibs4_snapshot, and kdebase. While I am getting regular successfu=
builds, everything is currently in a fairly nonworking state. Even the
kdesplash segfaults. While I am certain this is the nature of the
unstable branch itself, I had to wonder if there was anything useful to be
done as far as reporting and fixing bugs to this point.

Should people, like myself, that are seeking to contribute continue to focu=
on the 3.5 branch or start to pitch in on getting 4.0/trunk working? If now
is not a good time to jump into 4.0, is there a timetable where it would
make sense to cross over.

My apologize if this has been covered before, or is covered elsewhere!

Thanks,

Greg
-

------=_Part_5389_5906053.1134982826153

Hello,

Recently I set up a fully automated build environment on FC4 =
for qt-copy, artsd, kedlibs4_snapshot, and kdebase. While I am getting regu=
lar successful builds, everything is currently in a fairly nonworking state=
.. Even the kdesplash segfaults. While I am certain this is the nature of=
the unstable branch itself, I had to wonder if there was anything useful t=
o be done as far as reporting and fixing bugs to this point.=20

Should people, like myself, that are seeking to contribute continue=
to focus on the 3.5 branch or start to pitch in on getting 4.0/trunk worki=