On Sunday 18 December 2005 06:48, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 18 December 2005 12:43, Dave Feustel wrote:

> > > Those are games, why should they be suid root?

> > That's exactly what I have been wondering.
> >
> > > They shouldn't be, and the "kde libraries" even say so when running them.
> > > Did you make them suid root, or did "make install" do that?

> > I did not do that. I found these files by accident

> Can you find out if the OpenBSD ports do that, and report the bug to whoever
> handles the OpenBSD ports?

Marc Espie does the ports of KDE to OpenBSD.
I would port KDE for myself if I could get through a build.
I would prefer the unmodified KDE port, but a fair number
of patches are made by Marc for the official OpenBSD port
of KDE
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"