Greetings. I posted this message to the kde-linux mailing list about a
week ago, and never received any sort of reply, so I figure I must have
posted it to the wrong list. I'm using Mandriva 2006 and GCC 4.0. Any
help with this would be greatly appreciated:

Greetings and salutations. I'm trying to compile KDE by way of
Konstruct. After quite a bit of time, I receive the following errors:

mul_fft.c: In function 'mpn_fft_mul_2exp_modF':
mul_fft.c:168: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'
mul_fft.c:168: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'
mul_fft.c: In function 'mpn_fft_add_modF':
mul_fft.c:183: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'
mul_fft.c:183: error: syntax error before 'LSYM_PREFIX'

When I check the offending lines of the offending file, nothing seems
out of place to me, so I'm not sure why it would be throwing these
errors. Any ideas? Thanks .