--===============1731244345==

------=_Part_2390_22379005.1134729688845

Hello
I have made some changes to xserver code (using C) to change the text
visible on an existing window (eg System Settings ->Keyboard) . The text ha=
been changed but the window shows the old text when opened. Only on
scrolling my mouse over the window am I able to see the new text....(Refres=
Desktop also doesnt help.)

I want the the window with new text to start rather than old one. It might
be a flush problem and I also dont know the function in Xserver responsible=
..
Someone plz help soon

Thanx
Neha

------=_Part_2390_22379005.1134729688845

Hello

I have made some changes to xserver code (using C) to change the text
visible on an existing window (eg System Settings ->Keyboard) . The
text has been changed but the window shows the old text when opened.
Only on scrolling my mouse over the window am I able to see the new
text....(Refresh Desktop also doesnt help.)