--===============1707548924==

--nextPart1845119.hFqkysYIr9

Hello,
I tryed to compile KDE 3.5 and I verifyed 2 inconsistency. kdesdk wants=20
Berkley DB 4.2 and KDevelop wants Berkley DB 4.1. Is it normal? I want to=20
install simply KDE 3.5 and I must have 2 different version of the same=20
library? It's impossible. I have to use kdesdk and kdevelop. So if it's=20
impossible I'll remove KDevelop and I use konsole and Kate to develop with=
=20
C++. Before an important release as KDE 3.5 that will be used for the next =
2=20
years things should become simple to compile KDE no complex cause of 2=20
different version requirement of two different package of the same KDE=20
release.
Giovanni
=2D-=20
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.14.3