--===============1420537240==

--nextPart66811177.3yv9HW4jMo

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 23:15, calvesmit wrote:
> Trying another compilation of Kde3.5, I realized that I'm facing
> problems related to linking libs (ie. libXrender.la) and anothers
> of =A0source code (ie, deprecated functions definitions). Bellow
> follows the whole message for you help me find out where and what's went =

on
> wrong.

Well, that's an awfully big log, and the interesting bit is only the last f=
ew=20
hundred lines. Why konstruct is building PIM before kdebase is a mystery to=
=20
me -- especially since, as you can see, the kdebase build fails. Try buildi=
ng=20
_just_ kdebase, to see what happens. Try looking in config.log to see why t=
he=20
X header files are not being found.

=2D-=20
These are your friends - Adem