On Tuesday 13 December 2005 21:00, Lauri Watts wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 December 2005 19:12, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > I have just found out on this new google service, and I would be quite
> > interested to find out where are other KDE developers.
> >
> > I remember something similar has been brought up, but without a
> > zoomable map, it's hard finding out people in Europe.

> http://worldwide.kde.org/

Thank you for the link. So this group is redundant.

But what about a kdeusers group, then? It may give us a better knowledge of
how our users (or "supporters") are spread around the world.

It is often said most of our users are in Europe, but is that true?
It may well be, but I'd like to know for sure.

Any Idea?

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //