From: Sheraz [mailto:sakings99@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thu 12/8/2005 9:13 PM
To: kde-devel@kde.org
Subject: How to launch KHelpcenter From QMainWindow ?=20
=20
Hi

I have created the main window of my application by
driving it from QMainWindow and has added Menus in QT-
Designer...

I have defined all the slots in QT-Designer again
every menu action...
This include Help Menu too
First entry in Help menu is=20
myApplication handbook F1

What code should i write in its slot so that i can
launch khelpcneter's dockbook help file that i have
already put on proper place ?

Thank in advance
Sheraz

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5FC92.5712C32C

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.6944.0">
RE: How to launch KHelpcenter From QMainWindow ?

Sheraz

You will need to use KApplication instead of QApplication class and in =
the menu slot have the following call

KApplication::kApplication()->invokeHelp();

Since you are using QDesigner you will have to make changes by hand, and =
modify your project file for include files and libraries

Hope this help you

I have created the main window of my application by

driving it from QMainWindow and has added Menus in QT-

Designer...

I have defined  all the slots in QT-Designer again

every menu action...

This include Help Menu too

First entry in Help menu is

myApplication handbook F1

What code should i write in its slot so that i can

launch khelpcneter's dockbook help file that i have

already put on proper place ?

Thank in advance

Sheraz

http://mail.yahoo.com

..kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe =
<<

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5FC92.5712C32C--