On Tuesday 06 December 2005 15:39, Petri Damsten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made a little hack to kwallet to able to use KWALLET_ASKPASS environment
> variable same way as ssh-add uses SSH_ASKPASS (code is mostly from
> openssh). I use it to get password from usb key. I was asked to post it
> here since some others might be interested too.

If someone files a feature request with the patch, and makes some
documentation, I could get it into SVN at some point. I haven't reviewed the
license of the new file though. Too bad we can't add a UI for this in 3.5
now. I wouldn't mind help making it UI configurable in 4 though.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/