I've a Dual Xeon box with hyperthreading, i.e. 4 logical CPUs. Unfortunately,
KCPULoad can't display more than 2 CPUs. I have created a series of patches
which make KCPULoad display as many graphs as there are CPUs. I have submitted
the patches to Ben Burton, who is listed as maintainer, but have not received
any response from him nor were the patches applied. Are there any objections
if I commit the patches myself (to /trunk/extragear/utils/kcpuload)?

The patches also affect the translatable strings, but I have not done anything
in this respect. Furthermore, the two icons for the color menu entry that
have the digits '0' and '1' overlaid become obsolete and can be removed.

Here's the diffstat of the cumulated patches:

kcpuload.h | 5 +
statpopup.h | 61 ++++++-------

Less code, more functionality!! *g*

The patches are explained here: