--===============2073999235==

------=_Part_7865_27338838.1133745904109

I concur, an Expose feature would be very impressive on the KDE desktop

On 12/4/05, lordSauron wrote:

> What we really should do is something more like in Apple's OS X with
> Expos=E9. That's a really, *really* cool thing, and forgive me if it's
> already somewhere... but it's really cool, and I think that it should
> be worked on to replace the older way of "uncluttering" windows. Most
> users I know of still run at 1024x768, and Expos=E9 does a really good
> job of making the most of it for people (like me) who have nice
> computers with enough memory to run many programs, but not enough
> screen space to really do it effectively. That, in tandem with having
> multiple desktops, I think would really add some more functionality to
> KDE. Just a thought, but I'm not anywhere near advanced enough to
> start making it (unfortunately) but I really hope to fix that
> sometime... when my schedule allows (grr... stupid people wasting all
> my time! oh well, these are my problems and not yours so I'll shut up
> now it that's okay...)

> unsubscribe <<

------=_Part_7865_27338838.1133745904109

I concur, an Expose feature would be very impressive on the KDE desktop
=

On 12/4/05, sendername">lordSauron < om">
lordsauronthegreat@gmail.com> wrote:
l_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0p=
t 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">What we really should do is something more=
like in Apple's OS X with

Expos=E9.  That's a really, *really* cool thing, and forgive =
me if it's
already somewhere...  but it's really cool, and I t=
hink that it should
be worked on to replace the older way of "unclu=
ttering" windows.  Most

users I know of still run at 1024x768, and Expos=E9 does a really good<=
br>job of making the most of it for people (like me) who have nice
compu=
ters with enough memory to run many programs, but not enough
screen spac=
e to really do it effectively.  That, in tandem with having

multiple desktops, I think would really add some more functionality to<=
br>KDE.  Just a thought, but I'm not anywhere near advanced enoug=
h to
start making it (unfortunately) but I really hope to fix that
so=
metime... when my schedule allows (grr... stupid people wasting all

my time!  oh well, these are my problems and not yours so I'l=
l shut up
now it that's okay...)

/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub
to unsubscribe <<