--===============1876506594==

--nextPart2508925.pa2TKURDrv

Hi Egon,

On Friday 11 November 2005 21:09, Egon Willighagen wrote:
> - How can I enable APIDOX again? I has this line:
>
> include $(top_srcdir)/admin/Doxyfile.am
>
> But what is the scons/bksys equivalent of this?

There is none. I haven't experimented with bksys at all yet, and the apidox=
=20
generation tools (admin/doxygen.sh) are tied to auto*. Not tied very tightl=
y,=20
since they're just grepping Makefile.am for settings. Changing that is not=
=20
very high on my priorities list, especially since the only way to build KDE=
=20
trunk is still unsermake.

Longer-term, either:

1) The tools will grep whatever Scons file is used, or
2) The tools will look for a Mainpage.dox instead.

I'm leaning towards the latter. The support for 'make apidox' or similar wi=
ll=20
disappear from the build system, and doxygen.sh (or .py, whatever) will=20
probably move to kdesdk. This makes home apidox development a smidgeon=20
harder, but it shrinks admin/ considerably and saves bksys from having to d=
o=20
all kinds of dox processing.

=2D-=20
These are your friends - Adem