Hi all,

I just moved kfile_chemical to scons/bksys (using a XML config.bks file), and
this seems to work...

Except for i18n and APIDOX. So a few questions:

- I used to make a package with svn2dist, but this seems to depend on
autotools stuff... is that correct, or can I still use it?

- How does the PO server detect i18n files now? I used to have these lines:

messages:
$(XGETTEXT) *.cpp -o $(podir)/kfile_pdb.pot

But what are the scons/bksys equivalents of this?

kfile_chemical has 13 kfile plugins now, and this number will grow... each of
those has a private PO file, because I could not figure out how to have them
share one PO file, and neither do I know what would be best anyway... I -did-
see that kdissert had something like po/messages.sh... should I use that,
will that create split PO files, which would be picked up by the plugins?

- How can I enable APIDOX again? I has this line:

include $(top_srcdir)/admin/Doxyfile.am

But what is the scons/bksys equivalent of this?

All help highly appreciated...

Egon

--
e.willighagen@science.ru.nl
PhD student on Molecular Representation in Chemometrics