Am Freitag, 11. November 2005 13:30 schrieben Sie:
> On Friday 11 November 2005 11:32, J. Preiss wrote:
> > I did not find a README in kmail/, so I am wondering how to configure
> > kmail to use authentication when receiving emails...?

> Please use kdepim-users@kde.org for user-level questions about KDE PIM
> applications (CC'ed). Try Settings->Configure KMail; Accounts; there's two
> tabs there for your various accounts, both sending and receiving. Fiddle
> with those.

Maybe my question was wrong: *Before*, I could send emails. *After*
compilation of the latest source of kmail, I get an error when I try to send
something, that authentication is not supported (I don't know the message
exactly right now, as I cannot send messages from my home pc...). So I assume
there is a configuration thing missing.