--===============0658049914==

--nextPart26956874.5YaHZtCzPE

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 10:39, J. Preiss wrote:
> > "Just compile this one":
> >
> > kdesvn-build kdebase
> >
> > will only compile kdebase.
> >
> > "don't touch this because there is an error", in kdesvn-buildrc:
> >
> > module extragear/multimedia
> > do-not-compile k3b
> > end module
> >
> > will exclude k3b. You can probably exclude directly from the command
> > line too. Check the docs provided with kdesvn-build

kdesvn-build --ignore-modules kdelibs

^-- Builds everything but kdelibs

Don't feel bad about missing that one, I don't see it documented in either =
the=20
man page or the --help output. Sorry. :-/

> Is there somewhere an overview for all the modules? For example, I did not
> find the correct name of i18n/de.

The l10n (used to be i18n) module is super special and kdesvn-build still=20
doesn't really support it at this point. But as far as an overview, try=20
http://websvn.kde.org/

You can checkout and update the l10n module using kdesvn-build but=20
kdesvn-build still can't build it:

module l10n
checkout-only de # German language only
manual-build true # Always skip from build process
end module

Regards,
- Michael Pyne