--===============0871102775==

--nextPart8538388.7ml0kvqTva

On 9 November 2005 06:16, you wrote:
> > There is lots of interaction possible with kdesvn-build, although witho=

ut
> > the shiny graphical interface.

> Yes, I'll read the docs :-)
>
> > 'kdesvn-build --refresh-build --no-svn arts kdelibs' would cause
> > kdesvn-build to do a clean rebuild of the arts and kdelibs modules, but
> > without performing the update from Subversion.

> My problem is that KDE is so big, that it takes at least 24 hours to
> compile. After a few tries I have no overview how far I am. And always
> looking for log files is not really an option.
> Also I am missing something to say: "just compile this one" or "don't tou=

ch
> this because there is an error". That's what qbuildkde was good for...

"Just compile this one":

kdesvn-build kdebase =20

will only compile kdebase.

"don't touch this because there is an error", in kdesvn-buildrc:

module extragear/multimedia
do-not-compile k3b
end module

will exclude k3b. You can probably exclude directly from the command line=
=20
too. Check the docs provided with kdesvn-build