--===============1330396755==

--nextPart1956676.iBthETaVqB

J. Preiss wrote:
>I have a problem with both tools: with konstruct, I have to wait for a
> new package. With kdesvn, It seems not to be possible to get a running
> kde version (of course, with so much code...).

I try kdesvn-build about weekly and it works just fine. Whenever there is=20
a compilation problem, I try to solve it myself and commit the fix.

Also note I do a clean build every time, so it's not just an incremental=20
build that had succeeded sometime in the past.

=46or that, I can guarantee that you can get a running KDE version.
=2D-=20
PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

3. Ac seo woruld wear=F0 geborod, sw=E1 se Scieppend cw=E6=F0 "Gewurde Unix=
" and=20
wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, =FE=E6t is se rihtendgesamnung.