--===============1792776675==

--nextPart1329116.7aOj1hkBER

Hi

> As far as I understood I need to install qt-copy 4. But what else do I ne=

ed
> and how can I configure my app to compile against the new libraries? Also,
> is there a step-by-step guide available describing the necessary steps?

Get a copy of qt-copy (the qt-copy in trunk which is Qt 4.0.x). Configure i=
t=20
in the way you see in the README.qt-copy (with debug enabled!).
Then get a copy of the kdelibs_snapshot [1], Configure it to use debug and =
the=20
Qt4-qt-copy.

You can use a script like this:

export HOME=3D/home/sebastian
QTDIR=3D$HOME/svn/qt-copy
KDEDIR=3D$HOME/.kde4
KDEDIRS=3D$HOME/.kde4
PATH=3D:$KDEDIR/bin:$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
MANPATH=3D$QTDIR/doc/man:$MANPATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=3D$KDEDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export QTDIR KDEDIR KDEDIRS PATH MANPATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH

User unsermake to build it, then "unsermake install" for kdelibs.

Then get a copy of kdeedu in trunk. Configure it using kdelibs4 and qt-copy=
4.=20
Thats it

Don't forget to use unsermake instead of automake.=20

Carsten

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/