--===============0336322115==

--nextPart1990551.B1xafzGpQk

On Friday 21 October 2005 11:42, Ivor Hewitt wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 October 2005 16:43, Jimmy Gilles wrote:
> > It works very well but my problem is that when "list" is deleted, keys
> > that are in this list are not deleted. Why ?
> > I use QPointer to automaticaly delete keys but it doesn't work.

> Destroying a QPointer does not destroy the object it points to.

And for a perhaps more useful answer, add a destructor for KgpgListKeys tha=
t=20
iterates over its keys and deletes them. You might not be able to use=20
foreach() since the dtor will be iterating over itself but something like=20
this would work:

KgpgListKeys::~KgpgListKeys()
{
for(ConstIterator it =3D constBegin(); it !=3D constEnd(); ++it)
{
delete *it;
}
}