--===============1322461417==

--nextPart4640316.yvX8ifUKE0

On Sunday 16 October 2005 20:46, Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Sunday 16 October 2005 20:22, lordSauron wrote:
> > I guess a good question to ask would be the lifecycle of a KDE
> > application. I didn't see a int main ( ); calling the window class
> > that extended KMainWindow. I compiled and it didn't appear that
> > anything happened (perhaps due to the abscence of a main() function?)

> OK, I've got nothing better to do, I can try to explain.

Hey Mike, this is a pretty good into-to-kde-and-qt overview. Any chance yo=
u=20
can post this on the KDE wiki, or possibly the kollege web site (whenever i=
t=20
gets finished?)

Bobby
=2D-=20
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon t=
he=20
Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
=2DMohandas Gandhi