--===============1040175557==

------=_Part_7795_24734815.1127298329714

No, The panel does not crash.
When tray applet is quit the tray icon ceases to exist and the system tray
becomes empty. I.e. any other application icon in tray icon also vanishes
but there is no crash and everything else works fine.

Neha

On 9/21/05, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> On Wednesday 21 September 2005 11:49, neha gupta wrote:
> > It affects any other tray icon as well and not alone red alert one.

> Hmm, ok.
> Does the tray applet still exist or does the panel crash?
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

> unsubscribe <<

------=_Part_7795_24734815.1127298329714

No, The panel does not crash.

When tray applet is quit the tray icon ceases to exist and the system
tray becomes empty. I.e. any other application icon in tray icon also
vanishes but there is no crash and everything else works fine.

Neha

On 9/21/05, ername">Kevin Krammer <kevin=
..krammer@gmx.at
> wrote:
e=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; =
padding-left: 1ex;">
On Wednesday 21 September 2005 11:49, neha gupta wrote:
> It affects =
any other tray icon as well and not alone red alert one.

Hmm, ok.
>Does the tray applet still exist or does the panel crash?

Cheers,

Kevin

l#unsub to unsubscribe <<

------=_Part_7795_24734815.1127298329714--