Hi All,

I am using red hat 9 which comes along with KDE 3.1 and developed a
system tray icon for my application. This icon properly gets launched
into my system tray but whenever I quit the application from system
tray, it closes my red-hat notification alert icon (app) also. Although
the same is working in KDE 3.3 (fedora core 3).

This application is running perfectly on GNOME.

I don't want my application user to update KDE for my application :-)

So help me out in sorting this issue.

I am referring this code for my tray app.Link for that is :-
https://jdic.dev.java.net/servlets/P...D=3D3606&expa=
ndFolder=3D3606&folderID=3D3606

(Reference code : jdic-0.9.1.1-bin-linux.zip)

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
=

e <<