El S=E1bado, 17 de Septiembre de 2005 23:10, Aaron J. Seigo escribi=F3:
> On Saturday 17 September 2005 04:44, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> > El Viernes, 16 de Septiembre de 2005 21:07, Ivor Hewitt escribi=F3:
> > > I know the systray is planned for extinction,

> > What exactly means this? I'm doing an app which uses a lot the system
> > tray, so I hope this doesn't mean I'm losing my time.

> of course not.
>
> > What about the apps that are using it? There will be a replacement for
> > it?

> of course. in particular, there should be minimal changes from a client
> perspective. mostly just a few added features, but the API won't vary
> horrendously.

Ah, OK, so the concept of the system tray will not dissapear, just the syst=
ray =

applet, because it will be reimplemented using plasma, right?

I think I misunderstood the first sentence.

-- =

Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net
=