--===============1901400156==

------=_Part_25383_23726221.1127019979890

I wrote a kded module, which compiled and installed successfully. There is =
a=20
..desktop file and .lo/.sa file in the appropriate directories. Yet kded=20
returns false when trying to load the module.
I copied most of the makefile stuff from the test module in kdelibs and tes=
t=20
is working but my module isn't. Are there any methods we need to override. =
I=20
have also provided the factory function as per the HOWTO
-Nikhil

------=_Part_25383_23726221.1127019979890

I wrote a kded module, which compiled and installed successfully. There
is a .desktop file and .lo/.sa file in the appropriate directories. Yet
kded returns false when trying to load the module.

I copied most of the makefile stuff from the test module in kdelibs and
test is working but my module isn't. Are there any methods we need to
override. I have also provided the factory function as per the HOWTO

-Nikhil

------=_Part_25383_23726221.1127019979890--

e <<