--===============0849301964==

------=_Part_6456_8366928.1126768335403

Hello
I run a jdesktop application Trayicon (given on https://jdic.dev.java.net/)=
=20
which adds an icon to the system tray.=20

On running the same tray icon application with Linux red hat 9 in kde 3.1 i=
t=20
gives error that is, when I exit the tray icon from the system tray , the=
=20
"Red hat network alert icon" present in the system tray also exits though=
=20
this does not happen if I run it on Fedora with kde version 3.1.4

Please suggest me solution to this problem
thanx
Neha

------=_Part_6456_8366928.1126768335403

Hello

I run a jdesktop application Trayicon (given on ..java.net/">https://jdic.dev.java.net/)  which adds an icon to the=
system tray.

On running the same tray icon application with Linux red hat 9 in kde
3.1  it gives error that is, when I exit the tray icon from the
system tray , the "Red hat network alert icon" present in the sys=
tem
tray also exits though this does not happen if I run it on Fedora with
kde version 3.1.4

Please suggest me solution to this problem

thanx

Neha

------=_Part_6456_8366928.1126768335403--

e <<