--===============1454973709==

--nextPart3098300.Cf1m4i3hQt

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 16:28, J=FCrgen Hochwald wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'am importing a projekt to kdevelop (Version 3.1, KDE 3.3).
>
> Now I'am getting some linking errors like
>
> cd '/home/cfjh/projects/kweather/debug' && WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=3D"1"
> WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6=3D"1" gmake -k -j1
> Linken der Datei kweather (libtool)
> /home/cfjh/projects/kweather/src/chart.cpp:321: undefined reference to
> `KFileDialog::getOpenFileName(QString const&, QString const&, QWidget*,
> QString const&)'
> /home/cfjh/projects/kweather/src/chart.cpp:345: undefined reference to
> `KFileDialog::getOpenFileName(QString const&, QString const&, QWidget*,
> QString const&)'
> *** Beendet mit Status: 2 ***
>
> What must I do to link kfile ?

KFileDialog is part of the kio library. You need to add kio to the list of=
=20
libraries to be linked in. In the KDevelop automake Manager, right click o=
n=20
the target executable, and click Options. There should be a Libraries tab=
=20
you can click on, do so. In the "Link libraries outside of project", go=20
ahead and add -lkio.

Regards,
- Michael Pyne

--nextPart3098300.Cf1m4i3hQt