--===============2066079424==

--nextPart7722149.MJuE3nzJJ4

On Sunday 11 September 2005 08:50, Craig Howard wrote:
> When I use --compile-jobs=3D5 instead of --jobs=3D5, distcc does not seem=

> work. Mind you, a slow build is better than a broken one ;-) But, isn't
> there some way to get both working? I haven't tried building with
> automake, I'll try that the next time I do a rebuild.

The alternative is to hack unsermake to recognize that the build it is tryi=
ng=20
to do will create manpage.troff as a sideeffect, and have unsermake seriali=
ze=20
such commands. I don't know how to do so, and if we adopt SCons/bksys for=
=20
KDE 4 like I'm hoping, SCons already has that feature.

Regards,
- Michael Pyne

--nextPart7722149.MJuE3nzJJ4

--nextPart7722149.MJuE3nzJJ4--