--===============0158174336==

--nextPart1150654.daGFNS1ebF

On Thursday 08 September 2005 10:33, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> For those who didn't attend the KControl meetings at aKadmy here is a bit
> of summery and plan for future development:

One thing I am interested to find out is how are we going to locate/load=20
modules? It would be very disappointing if we kept the existing scheme as i=
t=20
does not allow for extension to the modules say by ISVs. To understand what=
I=20
mean, look at windows where, for example, the graphics card driver or mouse=
=20
driver can add additonal tabs to the config dialog.

I had ealier heard that Tenor would be possibly used for this, but I was=20
mildly surprised to not hear anything about Tenor at the aKademy.

I have a rough idea about how we can achieve the above but I want to hear w=
hat=20
is planned.

Thanks.
=2D-=20
Nadeem Hasan
GPG Fingerprint: 7141 0B1C 9CAF 624D 307F F8EF 6C0C 753E DD3A 0F53

--nextPart1150654.daGFNS1ebF

--nextPart1150654.daGFNS1ebF--

e <<