On Tuesday 06 September 2005 11:43 am, Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> > > I still would propose not to use it if you start now with new
> > > development, KDockWidget is API and structure wise horrible broken in
> > > KDE 3.x, has many bugs and errors, and even with a alternative for KDE
> > > 4, really see no sense to now base new development on it

> > Where did I imply that any replacement would have a similar API or
> > structure? Please quit putting words into my mouth.

> Aehm, where did I say anything like that in my mail, I only pointed out
> that any development for KDE 3.x with KDockwidgets will have problems to =

be
> ported to KDE4, as there will be no 1:1 replacement around, and no,
> kde3support doesn't count for me their, given the shape of the kdockwidget
> inside it.

Considering you replied to my mail and not to the mail that I was replying =
to, =

I thought you were talking about what I was going to be doing with the =

possible replacements for KDockWidget, and not what the other developer was =

going to be doing with ugly nasty hacks that are the KDE3 dock widgets. My =

apologies
-- =

Matt
=