On Tuesday 06 September 2005 11:44 am, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Monday 05 September 2005 15:22, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > >
> > > Remember, they won't be available in KDE 4 any longer

> > Stop lying. You only spread untruth this way. They will be available via
> > a KDE3 support module and have already been moved there.

> Perhaps you should look at them and how broken they are there, and no, I
> don't consider kde3support a KDE 4 solution, it's a porting help.

I've looked at them, I already know how broken they are. But the simple fa=
ct =

remains that they will be present in KDE 4. How they are used is a differen=
t =

story. Yes, they will be available in KDE 4. No, people should not use them =

in new code. I'm not disagreeing with you on those points, but to say they =

won't be available in KDE 4 is not true, and that's all that I was =

communicating to you.
-- =

Matt
=