Hi
I have a grid with QTable using QTableitem and
createEditor that hosts a QLineEdit control....

The Problem arises when i click on the table cell that
already has some text ( i click in the middle of text)

Now How can i identify the exact cursor position where
i the click was observed ?
Because at click createEditor invokes and my Qline
Editor creation where i am assigning the original text
of the cell to QlineEdit....Here i miss the cursor
position where i clicked on cell.......i know i can
move my cursor only at home or at end...but actuall
position is missed....Any clue on this ?

Thanks
Sheraz

e <<