On Friday 05 August 2005 06:23, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Daniele G. wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >i want to implement a konqueror's plugin that it can show header useful
> > for debugging web-application.
> >
> >Reading the kde api's, i see that http's kioslave have response header,
> > but don't have request header.
> >
> >In a kpart (daughter of khtmlpart), which is the better way in order to
> > take these information?

> View, Show Document Info already shows the HTTP header.
>
> What different from that do you need?

I want to display every single http request/response header. If an html pag=
e =

contains 4 images i display 5 http request/response if there isn't =

redirect... =

I use firefox for develop web-application, becouse there is various plugin =
and =

tool. My target is implement sameone like http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org =

to begin. :-)

Ciao Daniele