On 8/3/05, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> On Thursday, 4. August 2005 03:38 am, Leo Spalteholz wrote:
> > I've been thinking about how to layout widgets in a sort of freeform
> > way with QT and haven't figured out a good way to do it (I'm new at
> > this whole thing).

> =

> What about drawing the widgets yourself? It sounds easiert to me than
> writing =

> your own layoutcode...

Well I am. They are custom widgets. So far I'm just doing it by
creating my widgets with the window as the parent and then using
resize(w, h) and move(x,y) to position them. This works great. =

Eventually I will probably write my own layout to make things like
handling window resizes easier, but that's not critical right now. =

The custom QLayout would basically do the same thing in a more OO way.

Leo
=

e <<