--===============1399673739==

--nextPart2111545.z9WBP9h38A

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 14:22, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > I will try 3.5 branch tomorrow.

> Branch 3.5 @ 442719
>
> Running the 'configure' script detects GStreamer OK, but Juk doesn't
> build. Similar problem: libFLAC.so.4 not found.

JuK doesn't depend on libFLAC itself, but one of its optional dependencies,=
=20
MusicBrainz does. Is your MusicBrainz installation correct? It correctly=
=20
links to libFLAC.so.6 here instead of looking for libFLAC.so.4.

The configure check should probably be upgraded to see if we can actually l=
ink=20
against MusicBrainz however instead of checking for the header.

Regards,
- Michael Pyne

--nextPart2111545.z9WBP9h38A

--nextPart2111545.z9WBP9h38A--