On Tuesday 02 August 2005 08:27, John Tapsell wrote:
> Maybe look at using kdom instead, which contains khtml2. Basically it's
> set to be a replacement for khtml

Hm, there's probably bad news in that area. Quoting the TODO file:

- KDOM is dependent on KApplication/Render functionality.
Symptoms like these: "QPaintDevice: Must construct a QApplication =

before a QPaintDevice".

....but it can be fixed, AFAIK. KDOM(as in tree) is currently heavily =

influenced from a rendering perspective, so all it takes is patches and man =

power. But I agree, I also think it is of interest to have KDOM modularized=
, =

such that it is not tied to rendering.

> Join us in irc in #kdom

#ksvg tend to be a bit more populated..