Hi,

I wanted to use a KIO::PreviewJob to load some previews for a thumbnail
gallery, but I found that given a specific preview size it won't load
images that don't have a aspect ratio that is the same. I have a
panorama pic which is 10199 by 1809 pixel and previewJob doesn't load
it.

The first thing I'd like to find out is why, i.e. how can I get an error
code or description for the loading of that image.

Second thing is: Do I have to subclass PreviewJob so that it properly
loads such large images and resizes them?

Andreas

-- =

You work very hard. Don't try to think as well.
=

e <<