--===============0086223390==

--nextPart1567114.jn2C8tZgOW

On Tuesday 02 August 2005 05:36, neha gupta wrote:
> I have made a module in Qt which I want to include in control centre as
> a sub-menu. That means, user can click on its link in control centre
> and corresponding menu appears.
> Can anyone tell me how code for such a module can be included in control
> centre. thanks

you need to provide a KCModule subclass in a loadable library and install a=
n=20
appropriate .desktop file so kcontrol can pick it up and include it. see:

http://developer.kde.org/documentati...kcm_howto.html

=2D-=20
Aaron J. Seigo
GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43

--nextPart1567114.jn2C8tZgOW

--nextPart1567114.jn2C8tZgOW--

e <<