On Thursday 28 July 2005 16:15, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> Some distributions doesn't have kdelibs documentation available so, what I
> usually do is to compile kdelibs, "make apidox" and then "make install".

make install-apidox-recursive is another option.

> What I would like to know is if it's possible to install just the api docs
> without the rest of kdelibs. KDevelop README says about "make
> apidox-install" but that doesn't work.

Yes, assuming you have doxygen installed, you can run the following:

# Assume SRCDIR is the directory your kdelibs checkout is in
cd $SRCDIR
sh admin/doxygen.sh --doxdatadir=3D$SRCDIR/doc/common $SRCDIR

This will give you a complete apidox of kdelibs in kdelibs-apidocs/ which c=
an =

be moved around at your leisure.

-- =

These are your friends - Adem