On Thursday 28 July 2005 10:15 am, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> Hi,
> =

> Some distributions doesn't have kdelibs documentation available so, what =

I =

> usually do is to compile kdelibs, "make apidox" and then "make install".
> =

> What I would like to know is if it's possible to install just the api doc=

s =

> without the rest of kdelibs. KDevelop README says about "make apidox-inst=

all" =

> but that doesn't work.
> =

I don't know why 'make apidox-install' no longer works but in the meantime =

why not use the API Reference at http://developer.kde.org/documentation/lib=
rary/libraryref.html
You'll find reference for so much more than kdelibs in there too.

-- =

Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE
=

e <<