Hello All,

My question is about the debug messages that get printed when I launch
an KDE application.

I read in a similar forum that using an application called
"kdebugdialog", I can turn off the debug messages for all the KDE
applications. I tried it and it works fine.

I have two linux machines, one at work and another at home. I have used
kdebugdialog on both the machines individually, hence, when I launch an
app from that machine I don't get the debug messages. However, when I
ssh from home machine to my office machine and then, launch any KDE
application, I still get the debug messages. Could someone tell me how
to turn off these messages when I'm in an ssh session?

Thanks,
G.Sibi.