Manuel Amador wrote:
> El mar, 12-07-2005 a las 23:07 +0200, David Faure escribi=F3:
> =

> =

>>Bugs happen, this isn't the first nor the last one. If you can't live with
>>it, install an older CD or whatever. Complaining won't get you anywhere,
>>you got KDE for free (no charge from us, at least).

> =

> =

> This wasn't just an empty complaint, David. I meant, only two things
> will fix this for good:
> =

> - better regression testing
> - more integration with packagers

There are two ways to look at this. That this new stuff is experimental =

and you shouldn't expect that it will work correctly. Or that before =

such new stuff is included in a regular release that it should be more =

throughly tested to see that it does work correctly.

I agree with you that new stuff which doesn't work correctly doesn't =

belong in a general release. If we want to have a release that includes =

experimental stuff, we should have a development or unstable release =

(yes, like GNOME does).

-- =

JRT
=