Hi!
I was updating kdebase of 3.4 branch and I found a commit for kicker sayi=
ng

r433960 | aseigo | 2005-07-12 12:21:33 +0200 (Tue, 12 Jul 2005) | 4 lines

don't crash on exit due to both the kmenu and klibloader trying to
delete menuexts
BUG:106922

for which I was looking for impatiently. =

I then recompiled kicker. It started to regularly crash on startup instea=
d of
exit, which was even worse :-). I found that a clean build is necessary. Af=
ter
it my kicker started to work again but IMHO it now crashes on exit even more
than before :-(. I tried it 5 times and for 3 times it crashed.
It's wrong that I cannot make backtraces, because it's not a debug build,=
it's
an update of my regular installation. I even tried to adddebug just in the
kicker directory, but the bt is lost anyways (all my kde and qt is compiled=
with
-fomit-frame-pointer). =

Is it possible that I have to recompile some other packages to fix this (=
like
kdeaddons with more kicker applets which maybe I'm using) or am I suffering=
from
another crash or maybe the fix is still incomplete ?

With regards, Pavel Troller
=

e <<