I am trying to compile only some parts of kdebase and package them as
rpm, listing them in the inst-apps file.

The compilation fails with the following message below. What does "no
rule to make target" means? I have obviously forgotten something, but

Any help or pointer is really appreciated.
I can send other info offlist, just ask, I didn't want to send too
much stuff on a list.

/bin/sh ../libtool --silent --mode=3Dlink --tag=3DCXX g++ -DNDEBUG
-DNO_DEBUG -O2 -O2 -g -march=3Di386 -mcpu=3Di686 -fno-exceptions
-fno-check-new -fno-common -fno-exceptions -fno-check-new -fno-common
-fvisibility=3Dhidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE
-o -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib/qt-3.3/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-no-undefined -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined dmctl.lo
make[2]: Leaving directory
Making all in kioslave
make[2]: Entering directory
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'. Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [all] Error 2
error: Bad exit status from /home/marco/RPM_FOUNDRY/tmp/rpm-tmp.47067

-- =

Marco Fioretti mfioretti, at the server
Fedora Core 3 for low memory

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many
of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome,
charitable views of man and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in
one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. Mark Twain

>> Visit to unsubscrib=

e <<