On Tuesday 12 July 2005 00:10, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> an extra dimension of privacy isn't a bad thing.
> using large amounts of disk unasked and unalterably is.

Agreed. Though I'm not sure it needs either of these to work:

* 1MB per GIG would give most users 20-30 MB at least. This would be more t=
han =

adequate for truly sensitive information. Concealing large files isn't real=
ly =

the point.

* Users will remove a default feature if it doesn't suit them. The fact tha=
t =

it is default is what is important.

> =

> if you'd like to discuss this further, can i suggest taking it off-list?
> =

I would, but I'm off into town now to push my shopping trolley around and =

shout obscenities at passers-by.

-- =

robert hogan
dublin