--===============1673514485==

--nextPart2253507.ddrzHzcRDQ

David Indran Underwood wrote:
>I used the wrong word opposed, it should be alternative. NO, we are
>not thinking of replacing all of KDE but putting a new face onto it.
>As an alternative you can pick from the start menu or even the
>default face if the user so wishes. The other goal is to unify a
>common interface for media (photos/videos/music) and the control
>panel. As you well know a noob seeing KDEs present control panel will
>be frightened. So we want to put a friendlier face onto it. You can
>check out the concept designs at the PC-BSD forum site. Thanks.

Please join the discussions on kcontrol4, even if you choose later not to=20
use it. We want to redesign the Control Centre for KDE4.

We can't add system administration tools because of portability issues, so=
=20
you will still have to build up on kcontrol.

=2D-=20
PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t w=E6s n=E1ht, se scieppend =FEone circolwyr=
de=20
wundorcr=E6ftl=EDge cennede and seo eor=F0e w=E6s idel and hit w=E6s g=F3d.

--nextPart2253507.ddrzHzcRDQ

--nextPart2253507.ddrzHzcRDQ--

e <<