--===============1759284007==

--nextPart1516644.EyCIstIegh

David Indran Underwood wrote:
>Actually I think the Kamel Project ethos is opposed to the Plasma
>concept, Plasm is trying to add functionality on top of Konqueror but
>Kamel is cuting down Konqueror to more user friendly elements with
>the addtion of eye kandy. If anything the Plasma project should join
>the Kamel Project.

Plasma is replacing kicker, not adding functionality to Konqueror. Plasma=20
is also adding eye candy.

So how can you be against it?

But Kevin is right: your project doesn't seem to want to replace=20
Konqueror. It wants to replace all of KDE. So, are you planning to=20
redesign all KDE applications?

=2D-=20
PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t w=E6s n=E1ht, se scieppend =FEone circolwyr=
de=20
wundorcr=E6ftl=EDge cennede and seo eor=F0e w=E6s idel and hit w=E6s g=F3d.

--nextPart1516644.EyCIstIegh

--nextPart1516644.EyCIstIegh--

e <<