On 11 Jul 2005, at 08:29, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> On Monday 11 July 2005 03:31, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>
>> David Indran Underwood wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I represent the PC-BSD user forum a a particular section called the
>>> Kamel Project. The aim is to build a new GUI based on Konqueror but
>>> being far more new user friendly. There have been good concept
>>> designs but we are looking to see if there are any KDE developers
>>> that may be interested in koding the project. We presently do not
>>> have such personnel.
>>>

>> Why don't you modify Konqueror instead? It must be a lot easier than
>> rewriting it from the scratch.
>>

> Actually, based on the screenshots I guess they try to do something =

> like
> Plasma.
>
> Might be better to get involved there.
>
> Cheers.
> Kevin
>
> -- =

> Kevin Krammer
> Qt/KDE Developer, Debian User
> Moderator: www.mrunix.de (German), www.qtforum.org

>>> unsubscribe <<

Actually I think the Kamel Project ethos is opposed to the Plasma =

concept, Plasm is trying to add functionality on top of Konqueror but =

Kamel is cuting down Konqueror to more user friendly elements with =

the addtion of eye kandy. If anything the Plasma project should join =

the Kamel Project.

=

e <<